Thursday, March 24, 2011

Florence + The Machine - Dog Days Are Over (2010 Version)



I know this song has been out a while now. We've had the album for about a year, but I only saw the video for this song a few days ago.
Costumes and makeup etc all great. Really suit the song. The make up makes me smile a bit because I used to be a make up artist and can remember doing similar make up to this years ago on different occasions.

I'd love to see this band live sometime. This woman is an incredible singer and songwriter.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love her album but hadn't seen the film clip for this song either! I would love to see her live - I keep missing her. When she was in Brisbane, we were in Adelaide, when she was in Melbourne we were in Brisbane. When she came back again I had a one week old baby. Hopefully NEXT time will me my time!

Kym Maxwell said...

I just want to see you soon, holidays maybe when you have your little one